Sir Desires Thin Young Girl To Be His Perfect Whore

Discussion in 'Dirty Kik Messenger' started by RealmofDesire, Oct 13, 2018.

1. RealmofDesire

RealmofDesire Member

United States
    Hello to all those "innocent" young girls who read this. I can only hope that your minds are as depraved as my own. I will start simple by stating that I am a straight, dominant man, and I am in search of some precious little girl to call my perfect whore. So, what does it mean to be my perfect whore? Well, if you're interested, all you need do is continue reading to learn a little about what it means.

My perfect whore is a thin young girl who desires, above all else, to serve. Someone who wishes to know what it feels like to be owned, to belong to someone else. Some "innocent" doll who finds herself dreaming of being under the control of a master. A precious girl who will do anything to make the man who owns her happy.

My perfect whore is a pretty girl who is secretly as depraved as I am. Who won't let silly limits stop her from serving perfectly, who isn't afraid to obey the taboo. Someone who is entirely submissive to kneel at my feet.

My perfect little whore is someone who I can mold and transform. Someone who will become anything I wish. Someone who will enjoy the vast variety of kinks I present to her.

She is a young girl who will dress as requested. A thin little lady who will pleasure herself however, wherever and whenever she is told. A cute doll who will only feel an orgasm if she is permitted. Ready to be taken and used by her owner at a moments notice.

She is ready to be turned into a mindless fuck doll. Ready to be raped and ruined by her master. Ready to be filled and covered with cum and piss. Ready to have her fuck holes stretched and ruined.

She is willing to obey no matter what the cost. Willing to use her panties as her toilet. To soak them with her piss. To fill them with her shit. To even wear a diaper if told to. To be a precious little toilet whore at any moment, both being used as her master's toilet and going only when permitted, wherever it might be.

So, what is my perfect little whore? She is a thin young girl who won't be stopped by limits, who will push past them and obey every filthy and disturbing wish I might have for her. Thin, precious and ready to be molded into whatever I see fit.

What I have posted here only begins to scrape the surface. If you wish to know more than all you need to do is contact me and ask anything you wish.
    Do not be shy, come and let yourself be known to me. Tell me what you enjoyed about my description. Tell me what you wish to be.
    Embrace what you are meant to be. Embrace your lusts, your desires, your potential.

Come and message me on kik at realm_ofdesire

Should you choose to contact me, please share a little something about yourself. Tell me one of your deep dark desires. Share with me the idea of what you dream of being. And remember, please do not be too shy, let yourself open up to your true self. I am patient, I am understanding, and I am eager to hear from you.