Let's Make You Happier Today

Discussion in 'Dirty Kik Messenger' started by summersgotcake, Dec 4, 2018 at 10:55 PM.

1. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    I know you aren't getting what you want. You come on here looking for a few pics or maybe a video. And what do you get?

You get bots.
    You get offers.
    You get scammers.
    You get nothing except frustration.

It's a shame but it's the reality. Let me fix that for you. Let me make you happier than you are now.

I can give you 3 old pics for fr*e. Why? I make so much more on my vids and from sexting. Giving away some old pics doesn't affect me at all. If anything it helps me. It allows me to focus on the important things.

Most of you will never get my good stuff. You're not about that. You're not up for that. And that's ok. I understand.

Some of you will get to see my good stuff. And you will love it. Because it's amazing. It's worth more than I offer it for.

But I can afford to at least give everyone something that no one else will. Most of you will never get anything on here anyway.

And no, I DON'T TRADE. So don't ask. If you send a dick pic that I didn't ask for, I'm gonna send one back. 18+ Only.

So when you get tired of wasting your time, hmu @greatestsummerever.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 6:18 AM
  2. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    Guys, I'm gonna tell you this again.

I don't trade.

I know that's what most of you want but sorry. I said it in my first post and I'm gonna say it again just in case you missed it.

So don't text me and say " I saw you on kiksexting. Do you trade?"

Now you know that I don't.

3. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    If you're bored, that's fine. I understand.

But don't think you can waste my time as a cure for your boredom.

4. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    If you want the pics, just say so. Don't give me your little bullsh*t lines. Time is valuable and I never waste it.

And if a few pics isn't enough, that's a shame.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 7:05 AM
  5. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    Some of you really hate women to the point of misogyny. That's why you can't get what you really want.

Sorry but that's the brutal truth.

6. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    A lot of you are asking why I just give pics away. It's simple. They're just old pics. And everything that I offer is 10X better than what I give away anyway. Unfortunately, when people don't have anything good to offer, they try to make you take anything. They try to use tricks. They play games. They hide what they have. I don't have to do that.

The guys that get the good stuff want the rest of you out of the way so they can have my attention. And those old pics are the way to do it.

7. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    Guys, you can't get mad when you can't get what you want. I can't do anything about the fact that not enough girls trade.

8. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    Everyone can save themselves a lot of disappointment if they actually read my first post.

I only give away 3 pics. That's it. Why waste your time thinking you will get more than that for fr*e?

9. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    Since everyone is sooo upset about only getting 3 pics, I'll make everyone a special deal on some of the good stuff that I have.

Friday only.

10. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    Lots of guys have taken advantage of my deal and they are the reason I can afford to give away old pics.

That's how I can afford to give away pics when no one else does.

11. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    I know that 99% of you want to show your dicks. If you only understood what we really think about dick pics, you would never do it without being asked to.

That's why you get blocked

12. summersgotcake

summersgotcake Member

United States
    Just so you know.

I give away pics with no strings attached. That means No Links, No Bots, No Bullsh*t.

18+ Only

But once you get them, don't think you can keep coming back looking for more fr*e ones.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 11:36 AM
    Samuelqw likes this.