How you could keep up with your group on Kik MessengerKik Messenger is an app-based alternative to standard texting as well as a social networking app for smart phones. With Kik messenger, you can send and receive an unlimited number of messages to anyone else who has a Kik account. It was created by a group of students from Walterloo University, Canada who wished to create new technologies to be used on mobile smart phones. This was a cross platform app available for iPhones, Android, Windows, and Blackberry phones. It was developed in the year 2009 on the lines of the one & only, Black Berry Messenger which was not available for the other operating systems at that time.
The KIK messengers rise to fame was a very quick stint in just over two years, the Kik Messenger app grew into one of the best chat platforms you can get on a smart phone. After which, as we can see even Black Berry Messenger has also gone cross platform now.
Kik messenger is not just a free texting app available for various platforms of smart phones. It is a really great app, there are many features that you will not find in other apps like Kik chat rooms, ability to chat without giving Phone numbers to one another & many more. Kik users can download other apps with more features, such as video and a sketchpad to be used on Kik, and users can see if their messages have been read by the recipients, which is a nice touch. Also the Kik chat rooms are available as a separate add on app. Moreover, the fast message delivery system doesn't have message limits, character limits, or fees if you just use the basic features, and it's decidedly more fun in many ways than old fashioned SMS.
Well, on the flip side, the Kik messenger is not free from flaws. First, the potential threats to safety arise when users begin to take their privacy casually and share their private Kik username on public Kik chat rooms & social network. There's no age verification system, so the user below certain age are exposed. Seemingly there is no explicit content safeguards applied on the connected app the app is said to be using automated spam bots to distribute explicit images and text. Many users are also troubled & harassed due to some bad behavior from some Kik users trying to connect with people they don't know via the App Store and Google Play's comment sections.
Kik definitely raises some eyebrows and some smiles, depending on what features you're talking about on this innovative app. All in all, Kik messenger should only be used by adults & the teens who can discern the difference between texting people individually, with groups, and within a social networking environment. Kik definitely adds a kick to "old-fashioned texting," but users below certain age need some guidance on safety and privacy if they're going to use it.
If you are a youngster, you know what I mean. Where's your group? Hey, how large is your group? These questions are pretty common in the lingo of today's students. Having a 'group' is the coolest thing these days, so you know it is quite a fad. Group messages, group video calls and everything that you can possibly do to promote your group is now in popular demand.
Kik as always promises to keep up with the fads so how would it let your 'group' craze suffer? Absolutely not! Kik chat has always been the most preferred one among the teens and tweens, when you look at the other alternatives. So apart from letting you mingle with individual users, it would help you chat with your 'group' too. You can make groups for your work colleagues and professional contacts too. All you need to do is follow this step-wise procedure:
1. Choose a contact from the list of your conversations. Get in the Kik chat window with your chosen contact and click on the icon of people in the top right of the conversation window.
2. Now, you'll see an option named 'add people' below the name of the contact. Click on it.
3. Select another contact you would like to add to the conversation. Subsequently, add other people to the group.
4. Hit the "Yes" button to add that user to the conversation. You now have a group chat, and everyone should be able to send messages, pictures, and so on to everyone else. You'll see each individual person's name come up in the chat when they post something.
So it is pretty easy making a group conversation on Kik messenger, actually easier than the other messengers. Now, you can relive the college fun even with busy schedules and professional hustle-bustle. Make sure you have a funny name for the group. For professional circle, make sure you have added known contacts, you don't want to make a bad impression after all.
Getting Kik Messenger on PCAndroid is a really versatile OS. And that is exactly the reason why it's the favourite with developers, or so it seems because, you know, the apps out there on Android are quite awesome. Now, a person who loves his cell phone would be quite content but there's always a second kind who're all agog to find new stuff. So if you just can't get enough of Android on your cell phone, we totally understand (been there). But more than anything else, you might want to operate the messaging apps from the PC because it is less tiring to maintain things only from one screen. And here we would be talking on how to get Kik on PC. Here's a trick you could do to make your android app of Kik online PC or laptop. It is pretty simple and doesn't take more than 5 mins.
1. First, you need to download the Blue Stacks App Player. You could go for some other app player too, but to my knowledge, the one I mentioned runs the best. You could download it from here.
2. When you reach the link above, you would see three boxes. Click on the green one that reads "Download App player XP, Vista, Win 7/8″ and you'd get the download started.
3. Now, you could 'run' it and get it on your PC. There would be a new icon on the desktop, look for it.
4. Now open the Blue Stacks app player and you'd see all the Android apps there. If not, search for the one you need.
5. All you need to do now is click on install and you'd get it!
6. There would be an 'Apps' icon on your desktop, open it to directly access all your installed apps.
Blue Stack's look and feel is exactly like a cell phone. I mean, you have the navigation buttons and all similar to the Android phones. You could easily play Kik Messenger on Blue Stacks too, it is quite tricky to play that on other app players. To get Kik online PC, here's what you got to do:
* Now, all you need to do is open Blue stacks and type Kik Messenger on the search box. You'd be taken to the App's page wherein all the description is available.
* Simply install the app on Blue stacks and you're done!
So now you can access all your Kik messages at one place on your PC. Enjoy the Kik online PC app!